Information we collect
When you visit or use our Digital Properties, we may collect the following types of information:
- Non-personal information including, but not limited to, browser type, IP address, mobile device type and identifier, screen resolution, operating system, the date and time of a visit or use, the pages visited on this Site and areas accessed in the App, the time spent viewing the Digital Properties, and return visits to the Digital Properties.
- Aggregated information as you and others browse and use our Digital Properties.
Uses of information
We may use the information we collect from you for purposes such as:
- To respond to your inquires and requests;
- To operate our Digital Properties and improve your experience;
- To identify or remediate possible threats to the Site’s security;
- To conduct research about your use of the Digital Properties and our services;
- To effectuate your opt-out choices; and
- For any other purpose specified at time of collection.
Analytics & research services
We use Google Analytics to better understand how visitors interact with the Site. This service provides non-personally identifiable data including but not limited to data on where visitors came from, what actions they took on the Site, and where visitors went when they left the Site. We use this information to improve your experience when visiting our site. Please click here to learn more about this service and how to opt out of data collection by Google Analytics. We may also work with other partners to conduct research surveys in order to improve the user experience on our Digital Properties. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these partners to learn about their data practices.
Sharing information with third parties
Through our Digital Properties, you are able to exercise choice. We may share information with service providers who may assist us in responding to your inquiries or requests, or otherwise perform some business or operational function for us. We may also disclose personal information about you if required to do so by law, including without limitation, by search warrant, subpoena or court order; to protect our and third party rights; and for purposes disclosed at time of collection.
We take reasonable measures to help maintain data we collect through our Digital Properties in a secure manner.
Links to third party sites